To donate to REACH Bwindi there are several options:
- contact us to set up regular giving
- donate via the Charities Aid Foundation
- visit our MyDonate page (This is closing in June but donations before then will reach us safely)
Please specify whether you would like your donation to be sent to Bwindi Community Hospital’s general funds or Uganda Nursing School Bwindi. You can find out more about each departments’ aspirations in their Annual Report. If you would like your donation to have a more specific focus, please email us.
We are also fundraising to :
A little goes a long way!
- Just £10 could cover the cost of two mosquito nets, an antenatal clinic appointment, or public health teaching in a local village.
- £30 can provide four antenatal visits for a pregnant woman
- £50 can provide a community outreach visit to a remote rural area
- £250 can cover an emergency caesarian section and subsequent care
- £500 can pay an enrolled nurse for two months
Many thanks for your donation!